1. Readjustment scope: The 13th land readjustment zone is surrounded by the building line of Xichuan 1st Road as its east boundary, Huanzhong Road and Nantun Stream to the west, the center line of Wenxin South 7th Road in the north, and Jianguo North Road as the south boundary.
2. Survey and estimation on above-ground buildings and crops for the region has been completed and compensation fees have been paid one after another. Progress is reported as follows.
(1) For the 1st Work Area, compensation fees for above-ground land improvements have been paid completely.
(2) For the 2nd Work Area, the compensation lists for above-ground land improvements were displayed for 30days between June 15, 2011 andJuly 15, 2011.Compensation fees for above-ground buildings and crops were paid on September 27,28,29, and 30, 2011. Re-estimated compensation lists were displayed for 30days between December 15, 2011 and January 15, 2012. Re-estimated compensation fees for above-ground buildings and crops were paid on March 23 and 26, 2012. Such compensation fees as “incentives for voluntary building removal”, “incentives of machinery and equipment”, and “relocation fees for machinery and equipment” were paid on June 21,22,27, and 28, 2012 and October 29 and 30, 2012.
(3) For the 3rd Work Area, compensation lists for above-ground land improvements were displayed for 30 days between June 15, 2011 and July 15, 2011.Compensation fees forabove-ground buildings and crops were paid on January 5 and 6, 2012. Re-estimated compensation lists were displayed for 30 days between June 12, 2012 and July 12, 2012. Incentives for voluntary building removal were paid on December 18 and 19, 2012.
(4) For the 4th Work Area, the investigated and estimated compensation lists for above-ground land improvements were displayed for 30 days between December 5, 2011 and January 4, 2012. Compensation fees for buildings and crops were paid between June 12 and 14, 2012.
3. Planning and design, bidding, and supervising of the re-zoning project were commissioned to Land Consolidation Engineering Bureau of Ministry of the Interior. The fencing and land leveling project for the 1st Work Area has been completed by about 80% so far.The 3rd bidding for the landscape bridges and channels in the Readjustment Zone was opened on November16, 2012 and the contract was awarded to Xie Cheng Construction Co., Ltd. (協誠營造股份有限公司). Bidding for the 1st Work Area project was opened on November 23, 2012 and the contract was awarded to Tianrui Construction Co., Ltd. (天瑞營造工程股份有限公司).