23. Final Principal Presentation: "The Song of Peace - 4" is called to play. The Banner Holder raises up the banner. The Jie Holder raises up the “jie”. Music is played and dance is performed. Principal Presentation Officer offers silk and wine and bows three times to Confucius’s tablet.
24. Final Collateral Presentation: Each of the Collateral Presentation Officers makes the third offering to each tablet of the sages enshrined in the east and west verandas of Da Cheng Hall.
25. The Drink of Good Fortune and the Receiving of Sacrificial Meat: Principal Presentation Officer is guided to the incense table and drinks the wine and receives sacrificial meat. The Master of Ceremony sings, “All stand still.”
Note: After the ceremony is completed, the wine is considered blessed by the gods and thus called the Drink of Good Fortune. The sacrificial meat is also blessed. Thus, all those ritual participants who share the wine and the meat are blessed, too.
26. Third Ceremony of Three Bows: The Master of Ceremony sings, “All stand still and bow three times.” All the attendants salute by three bows at the same time.
27. Removing the Remnants of Sacrificial Feast: "The Song of Peace – 1” is called to play. The deacon (Ceremonial Attendants) remove all the sacrificial feast from the table.