Go To Content
Current Location Home > Education > Education
  • print
  • 回上一頁

How do international students apply studies at junior high schools in Taichung

  • Date: 2018-04-04
  • Issued by: Taichung City Government

Applying documents:
Copy of Residence Permit or Permanent Residence Permit
The highest-level certificate and transcript issued by an international education institution (A copy of the translation in Chinese or English will be necessary, if the original diploma is a language other than Chinese or English), must be authenticated by a Taiwan overseas representative office or presented by the former school.
  Directly apply to the junior high schools in the school district.

  • Date : 2011-12-27
  • Hit: 106