Taichung 2015 Group Wedding Ceremony
1. Unmarried men and women aged 20 and over, one of whom has registered his or her household in Taichung City. (Anyone who is under 20 years of age must present a consent form signed by his or her legal representative). An enrollment from people who have already registered their marriage will be rejected.
2. Civil servants are limited to the unmarried certified staff of competent authorities and schools under the jurisdiction of Taichung City Government (including technicians, workers, and drivers).
Information of registration
1. On-site registration will begin at 8:00 a.m., Wednesday, September 9 and stop when all the vacancies are taken.
2. Please make your registration at the 4-floor conference room of Municipal Building.
3. Please bring along the application form and the couple’s identity cards and stamps.
Information of wedding ceremony:
1. Date of the wedding ceremony: 3 p.m. — 5 p.m., Saturday, October 24
2. Location of the wedding ceremony: New Municipal Park (in between Taichung City Hall and City Council Building).
Gifts to the newly-wed couple:
An accommodation voucher for free staying at the Taichung Harbor Hotel for 2 days and 1 night and a set of gold shovel to wish the couple to have a baby soon
1. One winner for a 3-day-2-night travel to Seoul, South Korea (including airline tickets, accommodation, and wine)
2. Three winners for a Tablet PC each
3. Five winners for an accommodation voucher for free staying at the Taichung Harbor Hotel for 2 days and 1 night
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Liu at Tel: 04-22289111 ext. 29307