1. Administrative neutrality of civil servants:
(1) Regardless of political color, regardless of political party, civil servants must uphold a fair ruler of administrative neutrality in heart. The Civil Service Protection and Training Commission (CSPTC) reminds you.
(2) Administrative neutrality of civil servants is the engine to propel national progress. The CSPTC reminds you.
(3) Administrative neutrality benefits everyone in the country. Civil servants shall execute duties in accordance to laws and regulations in a fair and just manner. The CSPTC reminds you.
(4) The more civil servants abide by the rule of administrative neutrality, the more stable our country will be. The CSPTC reminds you.
2. Public sector ethics and social justice:
(1) Civil servants must uphold five core values - integrity, loyalty, professionalism, effectiveness, and caring. The CSPTC reminds you.
(2) Civil servants must have integrity – Be honest and upright, avoid conflicts of interest, and execute duties lawfully and fairly. The CSPTC reminds you.
(3) Civil servants must have loyalty - Abide by the Constitution and laws, be loyal to the state and the people, and promote national interests and welfare of the people. The CSPTC reminds you.
(4) Civil servants must have professionalism – Keep abreast of the times, fulfill professional functions, and provide quality services to the people. The CSPTC reminds you.
(5) Civil servants must have effectiveness – Collaborate with others in teamwork, enhance work efficiency, and actively respond to people's needs. The CSPTC reminds you.
(6) Civil servants must be caring - Be empathetic, respect for multiculturalism, and protect human rights. The CSPTC reminds you.
(7) Civil servants must care for disadvantaged groups, promote ethnic harmony, and safeguard social fairness and justice. The CSPTC reminds you.
(8) Civil servants must strive to provide the public with a quality living environment, reduce inequality, and create a richer and happier society. The CSPTC reminds you.