Application for a household registration English transcript shall be made at any district office of the special municipality or county (city) government, where the applicant has registered his or her household:
1. The applicant:
(1) The party concerned (the minors may file the application by their legal representatives) or the head of the household.
(2) The spouse of the party concerned or his or her lineal relative by blood.
(3) The legal proxy
2. Required proving documents
(1) The applicant and his or her relative s’ original national identity card and seal (or signature)
(2) The applicant and his or her relatives’ (such as spouse, parents, adoptive parents, children and head of household) passports of the Republic of China (ROC) or other documents recording the English name (the basic information page of the passport and related document shall be photocopied and kept in file).
(3) In case the applicant is a person entrusted by the party concerned, a Letter of Proxy shall be enclosed. In case the Letter of Proxy is made in foreign country, it shall be certified by the ROC embassies, representative offices, administrative offices or other foreign affairs authorities. If the Letter of Proxy is made in mainland China area, it shall be certified by the Straits Exchange Foundation.
(4) Fees: Application for household registration English transcript is charged NT$100 per page. In case more than 2 copies are made in the same application, NT$ 15 per page is charged for the second copy and thereafter.
3. The English transcript shall only provide information about the birth, death, marriage, adoption, guardianship, and termination of adoption. If the applicant needs other special notes, he or she should fill in the details in the application form.
4. The English transcript shall be issued within five (5) working days from the application date.