Go To Content
Current Location Home > Main Tree > > FAQ
  • print
  • Go Back

Can foreign nationals (legal or natural persons) jointly own farm land (hillside farm land) with Taiwanese?

Ans: If a foreign legal or natural person purchases farm land for "residential" purposes, it will be deemed as undesirable. As this case is deeply involved in practical judgment, please have all your case facts stated in detail and contact the Land Office where your land is located.
  • Data update: 2018-12-12
  • Publish Date: 2011-12-28
  • Source: Land Administration Bureau
  • Hit Count: 351