Go To Content
Current Location Home > City Government > FAQs
  • print
  • 回上一頁

How to apply for a work permit of foreign professional worker?

  • Date: 2018-02-14
  • Issued by: Labor Affairs Bureau

Application can be submitted to WDA in person, or be sent by registered mail to the following address: 4F., No.439, Zhongping Rd., Xinzhuang Dist., New Taipei City 24219, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Attention: WDA (application for hiring foreign professional workers).

  • Date : 2011-12-15
  • Hit: 354