Go To Content
Current Location Home > City Government > FAQs
  • print
  • Go Back

My husband and I were born and raised in Hong Kong. He has gained long-term residence permit in Taiwan, while I have just got multiple entry permit to Taiwan. Can we be allowed to buy a house in Taiwan?

Ans: As Hong Kong is included in page 2 of “Table of reciprocal countries”, you are entitled to purchase real estate in Taiwan. The table is posted on the global website of the Department of Land Administration, Ministry of the Interior. You can visit and download the information.
  • Data update: 2018-02-14
  • Publish Date: 2011-12-28
  • Source: Land Administration Bureau
  • Hit Count: 1148
Go Top