Go To Content
Current Location Home > City Government > FAQs
  • print
  • Go Back

Qualification to Take Part in Civil Service Junior Examinations

It is stipulated by Article 14 of Civil Service Examinations Act that Graduates from public or accredited private vocational schools or of corresponding departments of overseas vocational schools, or persons having passed junior examinations or above in corresponding subjects, or having passed elementary examinations in corresponding subjects for over three years may apply to sit the Civil Service Junior Examinations.

Mr. Luo Jia-lun, Human Resource Division, Department of Personnel (telephone extension 17209)
  • Data update: 2018-02-14
  • Publish Date: 2015-11-04
  • Source: Department of Personnel
  • Hit Count: 1899
Go Top