The Taiping Industrial Park, which occupies about 14.37 hectares, is located in the southwest of the Taiping District of Taichung City. The park, whose scope is in the south of Ln. 390, Guangde Rd., the east of Guangde Rd., the west of Guangxing Rd., and in the north of Demin Rd, is designed to provide the industrial lands mainly, and also reserve spaces for supportive services and comprehensive public facilities. The park is expected to be a demonstrated park for introduction and legitimization of those unregistered factories in Taichung and to be a model for the transitional development of local traditional industries.
Industries are planned to be introduced as follows:
1. Paper container and other products manufacturing (not include paper pulp).
2. Metal products manufacturing (not include heat treatment and surface treatment)
3. Electrical equipment manufacturing
4. Machinery and equipment manufacturing
5. Other Transport equipment and parts manufacturing
6. Furniture manufacturing
7. Other manufacturing