Go To Content
Current Location Home > Business > Land Administration
  • print
  • Go Back

Transparent expropriation procedures for split land

During or after a land expropriation, if the land owner wishes to have his/her residual land split from the expropriated one also acquired, he/she must go through a lengthy procedure from field surveys, review sessions by the concerned authorities, and then application for approval from the Ministry of the Interior. Aware of what the land owners may concern, the Land Administration Bureau of Taichung City Government has set up an inquiry system on theInternet,by which the land owners can now learn of the progressof how their application is handled at any time at any place. They do not have to worry about the working hours of the government offices and whether they are at home or travelling abroad. This transparent inquiry system on theInternet even improves the public trust onthe government policy.
To enquire, please visit the website of Land Administration Bureau of Taichung City Government at http://www.land.taichung.gov.tw/chinese. You can also use your smart phone or tablet computer to make such a query.
If you are not clear about this inquiry service, please call 04-22218558 ext. 63748 or 63753 for Land Use Division of Land Administration Bureau.

  • Data update: 2018-02-15
  • Publish Date: 2013-03-15
  • Source: Land Administration Bureau
  • Hit Count: 1747
Go Top