Go To Content
Current Location Home > Living > Daily Life
  • print
  • Go Back

Applying for Visas Overseas

Visa issuance is under the authority of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and may be applied for overseas or, in some cases, upon arrival in Taiwan. Visa extensions, re-issuing new Resident Visas (Alien Resident Certificate) and re-entry permits for Resident Visas (Alien Resident Certificate) are handled by the local Foreign Affairs Police.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Bureau of Consular Affairs, Taichung Branch)
503, LiMing Rd, Sec 2 Taichung City
TEL: (04)2251-0799
FAX: (04)2251-0700
Hours: Monday ~ Friday 08:30 ~ 17:00
EMAIL: taichung@boca.gov.tw
Useful Links
MOFA, Bureau of Consular Affairs - Visa information

  • Data update: 2019-03-20
  • Publish Date: 2009-12-14
  • Source: Civil Affairs Bureau
  • Hit Count: 2270
Go Top