Go To Content
Current Location Home > City Government > FAQ
  • print
  • Go Back

Where can I have my Visa extension and services about my ARC?

From 2007 all the services about Visa and ARC jobs have been transferred to National Immigration Agency. Please link the NPA website for further information : www.immigration.gov.tw
  • Data update: 2018-02-14
  • Publish Date: 2011-11-14
  • Source: Police Department
  • Hit Count: 1406
Go Top