Go To Content
Current Location Home > Main Tree > Service > Vehicle Information
  • print
  • Go Back

Learner's Permits

Learner's Permits
Learner's Permits

Driving Learner's Permits are not frequently used by foreign residents, but may be obtained via the Taichung City Motor Vehicle Office.  Applicants should be over the age of 18 and hold an Alien Residence Certificate (ARC) valid for at least one year.  In addition to an ARC, applicants should also provide three 1-inch full-face front view photos and fill out a copy of the "Driver License Registration Form" with an attached physical examination form (completed at Motor Vehicle Office).  There is also a NT$100 registration fee.

Taichung Motor Vehicles Offices:

2, YuanYou Road, Sec. 1, Dadu District, (04) 2691-2011.
77, BeiTun Road, Beitun District, 0800-231-035, (04) 2234-1103

Useful Links

 Taichung City Motor Vehicles Station

  • Data update: 2018-11-13
  • Publish Date: 2010-01-22
  • Source: Transportation Bureau
  • Hit Count: 415