Go To Content
Current Location Home > City Government > FAQs
  • print
  • 回上一頁

What should I do when a car accident happens?

  • Date: 2018-02-14
  • Issued by: Police Department

1.If there is someone got injured, dial 119 immediately to request the assistance of an ambulance.

2.Make sure that warning signals are properly placed at the rear and front of the car to avoid traffic obstruction and multiple accidents.

3.Do not disturb the scene of the accident, and immediately dial 110 to report the accident.

4.If you have a camera, photograph any important evidence.

5.The parties involved should exchange car insurance and contact information. If necessary, inform the relevant insurance companies to send representatives to assist where necessary.

6.Before signing the police accident report, check it carefully.

  • Date : 2011-11-14
  • Hit: 402