Go To Content
Current Location Home > City Government > FAQ
  • print
  • Go Back

I am a Taichung City citizen, single. Am I entitled to buy Taichung City’s public housing ?

(1) Any single citizen under the age of forty with household registration under his/her parents in one household and none of them possess a house under his/her name before the application may apply to purchase public housing and enjoy reduced interest rate. If any member of the household has already possessed a house, the applicant may only apply for public housing in Taichung City but not eligible for reduced interest rates and deed tax exemption .

(2) Any single citizen over the age of forty is not required to register with his/her both parents into one household. The applicant must possess no house under his/her name to be eligible to purchase public housing and enjoy reduced interest rate for housing loan.

Please visit Taichung City Government’s website for public housing units available for sale at http://www.tccg.gov.tw, choose the Chinese version ? Profile of Taichung City Government ? Departments of Taichung City Government ? Department of Urban Development Bureau ? Public Housing Division ? List of public housing units available for sale. Or simply call (04)2228-9111, Ext. 1851 for personal assistance.
  • Data update: 2018-02-14
  • Publish Date: 2011-11-15
  • Source: Urban Development Bureau
  • Hit Count: 1260
Go Top