Go To Content
Current Location Home > City Government > FAQ
  • print
  • Go Back

Who should apply for a work permit?

Employers may apply for a work permit in person, or authorize a private employment service agency to apply with a letter of power of attorney.

  • Data update: 2018-02-14
  • Publish Date: 2011-12-15
  • Source: Labor Affairs Bureau
  • Hit Count: 1191
Go Top