Go To Content
Current Location Home > City Government > FAQs
  • print
  • Go Back

How to apply for a work permit in person?

A work permit will only be ready for claim in person with a “Form of Personal Pickup”, and the work permit shall be claimed within designated time at a designated service counter of WDA. A work permit will be mailed by registered mail to employers when the claim is overdue. For any furthur information, please visit the website at http://ezworktaiwan.wda.gov.tw/ezworken/index.jsp or call 02-8995-6000 for consultation.

  • Data update: 2019-09-04
  • Publish Date: 2011-12-15
  • Source: Labor Affairs Bureau
  • Hit Count: 1117
Go Top