Go To Content
Current Location Home > City Government > FAQ
  • print
  • Go Back

To Whom Should I Entrust the Maintenance of Fire Safety Equipment?

According to Article 9 of Fire Act, the administrator of any place required to provide fire safety equipment shall contract a fire protection equipment engineer or a fire protection equipment technician to conduct a periodical service of the fire safety equipment. However, the administrator of a hi-rise or underground building shall contract a qualified professional institute approved by the central regulating authorities to perform the periodical service of fire safety equipment. The information of fire protection equipment engineers and maintenance institutions is available at the website of National Fire Agency, Ministry of the Interior (website: http://www.nfa.gov.tw/).

  • Data update: 2019-09-04
  • Publish Date: 2011-12-16
  • Source: Fire Bureau
  • Hit Count: 984
Go Top