Go To Content
Current Location Home > City Government > FAQs
  • print
  • Go Back

Where can I take an HIV test?

1 After unprotected sex, if you are concerned with the possibility of having HIV, a test is suggested at all healthcare centers.
2 If you prefer an anonymous test, go to Fong-Yuan Hospital.
  • Data update: 2018-04-04
  • Publish Date: 2012-02-16
  • Source: Health Bureau
  • Hit Count: 1323
Go Top