Go To Content
Current Location Home > City Government > FAQs
  • print
  • Go Back

Do I have Influenza A (H1N1) if I am coughing and have a runny nose?

The influenza can only be confirmed with an lab test. If you experience flu-like symptoms, have been to affected areas, or have been with influenza patients, go to a doctor as soon as possible and report what you have done and what places you have been to in the last few days.

  • Data update: 2018-02-14
  • Publish Date: 2012-07-06
  • Source: Health Bureau
  • Hit Count: 1023
Go Top