Go To Content
Current Location Home > City Government > FAQs
  • print
  • 回上一頁

What competent authorities to report behavior obstructing apartment security and order?

  • Date: 2018-02-14
  • Issued by: Urban Development Bureau

Any cases concerning the piling of miscellaneous objects, the occupancy of public walkways and/or public staircases, and the behavior affecting public peace and/or public health must be reported to the person in charge or the management committee of the community. If the community fails to resolve the dispute, then the case may be reported to the district office for handling. If your community does not have a responsible person or a management committee, the case can be reported directly to the district office for handling. If you have any question, please call us at the Residential Management Division of Urban Development Bureau by TEL: (04) 2228-9111 ext. 64602.

  • Date : 2012-08-29
  • Hit: 382