Go To Content
Current Location Home > City Government > FAQ
  • print
  • Go Back

Where can I get help when feeling moody and distressful?

Please call toll-free Peace Hotline 1925, which provides counseling service for 24 hours a day. You can also call Lifeline 1995 and Teacher Chang 1980, both of which also provide related services. Also, you can call the Community Mental Health Center of Health Bureau at telephone: 04-25155148 for help.

  • Data update: 2023-04-13
  • Publish Date: 2015-11-17
  • Source:
  • Hit Count: 1885
Go Top