Go To Content
Current Location Home > City Government > FAQ
  • print
  • Go Back

How can I get help if I want to quit drug addiction?

Please call 0800-770-885 (toll free) for the Narcotics Hazard Prevention Center of Taichung City Government, where dedicated staff will provide consulting services related to physical and mental health, the law, drug addiction and others.

  • Data update: 2023-04-14
  • Publish Date: 2023-04-10
  • Source:
  • Hit Count: 2055
Go Top